Latest News

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...
.

True Confession: My Hubby is Hopeless in Bed.

ADVERTISEMENT HERE
My hubby is hopeless in bed. I love him and could never hurt his feelings by telling him. 2 years ago I picked up my car after being serviced. It was late in the day and the 19 yr old apprentice mechanic was left to lock up. He was so cute and really turned me on so I started flirting with him big time
One thing led to another and before I knew it he had locked the doors and pulled his overalls down to his waist. His body was so smooth and muscly and he was very well hung(unlike hubby). We still see each other twice a week. I do feel guilty but the $ex is the best I’ve ever had. My fantasy now is to have my hubby watch me have $ex with this guy. Is that weird?..WATCH VIDEO
ADVERTISEMENT HERE

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Powered by Blogger.
© Copyright Nigerian Entertainment Blog
Back To Top