Latest News

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...
.

“I went bra-less for Halloween because I wanted to shock my fans” – Cossy

ADVERTISEMENT HERE
Cossy Orjiakor went bra less to party with friends . Speaking about her choice of costume, Cossy said she did to shock her fans and doesn’t care what people think of her.

cossy 1 450x253  I went bra less for Halloween because I wanted to shock my fans   Cossy
“I just decided to look for a costume in my closet, just anything that appealed to me. It is an old school cloth. I have never worn it out of the house. I just decided to shock my fans with it. I really don’t care what people are saying about me. I just do what I am comfortable doing. I wore what I love. At times, I am tempted to show off my nipples because they are cute but I know I can never do that” Cossy told Encomium magazine
ADVERTISEMENT HERE

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Powered by Blogger.
© Copyright Nigerian Entertainment Blog
Back To Top